Children's Shoe Sizing Guide
These measurements are to be used as a fitting guideline only. Fit will depend on personal preference and body shape
How to Measure Your Shoe Size
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeter. This is the length of your foot.
- Add 1.5 to 2 cm to your foot length measurement (the Rule of Thumb)
- Find your shoe measurement on the size chart to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.