Our 100% pure hemp sheets sets provide the best natural bed linen for quality, comfort and durability. They’ll make sure you’re always cool, but never cold. Gentle on skin, gentle on the environment and tough enough to be your go-to sheets. Woven to 150 grams per square metre they feel luxurious, but remain breathable and trans-seasonal.
Sheets For All Seasons
Hemp is a natural insulator so you’ll stay at your ideal body temperature while you sleep, warm in winter and cool in summer.
Hemp linen is not only a strong, durable fabric but it is also naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic and doesn't require frequent washing or replacing.
Handcrafted In Australia
Our hemp bed sheets are handcrafted with care in Australia by HempVibes.
Gentle On The Planet
Hemp is gentle on the planet, requiring very little water and no insecticides, synthetics or fertilisers. Known as the most durable of the natural fibres, our Hemp Linen Sheets will soften with age but never look worn.
Double, Queen and King Size Includes:
- Flat sheet
- 2 x pillow slip
- Flat sheet
- 1 x pillow slip
|Flat Sheet||Fitted Sheet|
|Cot||110cm x 150cm||120cm x 160cm x 20cm|
|Single Bed||199cm X 279cm||91cm X 190cm X 40cm|
|Double Bed||244cm x 256cm||137cm x 190cm x 40cm|
|Queen Bed (D)||259cm X 279cm||152cm X 203cm X 50cm|
|King Bed (D)||289cm X 279cm||180cm X 203cm X 50cm|
(D) Deep size mattress 50 cm sides
pillow slip 75cm X 50cm
- Machine Washable
- Cold Wash fortnightly recommended
- Hot wash sheets if you have been sick or when heavily sweated on or very dirty
- Use enzyme detergent for all washing. After three washes your hemp sheets will begin to soften and after 20 soft as
- Biodegradable washing detergent is not recommended due to it decomposing the hemp material
- Hair conditioner will soften the hemp fabric
- Vinegar in the rinse cycle will remove traces of soap
- Sunshine dry to sanitize and rejuvenate the bedsheets
- Spread out on the clothesline and pull torte to smooth out wrinkles
- If you remove the sheets just before they are completely dried they will shape onto your bed easier for a smoother finish
- If you iron the bedsheets use water spray to help with the creases
- Do not dry clean
- Hot dryer will sanitize the bedsheets