Cannabis Cookbook by Joseph Bosner
Regular price $30.00
Discover the art and science of making easy, delicious cannabis edibles with this definitive guide to cannabis cuisine.
Cannabis cuisine has evolved beyond basic cookies and brownies and is quickly becoming one of the hottest culinary trends. With the legalization of marijuana in many parts of the world, coupled with the gradual acceptance and the lessening of the social stigma associated with marijuana, it's easy to see why.
Just one problem.
Too many people, especially beginners and even the occasional expert chef, are often confused about cooking and baking with cannabis.
Questions like how much cannabis you should use for specific recipes, if there are ways to make your edibles taste less like cannabis and more like culinary masterpieces, how strong should your edibles be--these often stop enthusiasts dead in their tracks.
In this comprehensive cookbook, Joseph Bosner lays out the answer to the above questions and more, including calculating the THC dosage and selecting the right strain. If you're serious about making wickedly delicious cannabis edibles, then this book is for you.
Here's what you're going to discover in Cannabis Cookbook
- Everything you need to know about cannabis and cannabis edibles: History, regulations and medicinal uses
- A simple, dead-easy way to calculate the THC dosage using your body weight
- 8 step-by-step for decarboxylating cannabis at home safely and efficiently
- 10 mistakes you should avoid when cooking cannabis
- Step-by-step instructions for making mind-blowing cannabis infusions like cannabis tinctures, cannabis butter, cannabis-infused cooking oil and more!
- Over 70 of the very best cannabis-infused recipes from breakfast recipes to soups and salads that will absolutely blow your mind. Literally
- ...and tons more!
Highly instructive and jam-packed with detail culinary instructions, Cannabis Cookbook: Quick And Simple Medical Marijuana Edible Recipes is more than just a pot cookbook. It will quickly become your reference guide to fine-dining with the now widely popular plant.Paperback
15 cm x 23 cm