How to Decarb, Extract and Make Your Own CBD and THC Infused Candy, Medical and Edibles Marijuana Recipes, Weed Butter, Canna Cocktails and Much More!
Do you want to finally understand the difference between THC and CBD and apply this knowledge to your cooking?
Do you want to learn how to harvest the marijuana plant for cooking and use all its parts?
If so, keep reading! This book is the only cannabis cookbook you will ever need!
While the marijuana plant has had some bad reputation, lately everyone and their mom are looking to get some edibles. Many states legalized it, and science is proving its numerous benefits on the mind and body. Marijuana has two active ingredients, THC and CBD, and both help relieve pain, stress, and anxiety. You can consume marijuana in many different ways, but a lot of people are finding that edibles provide the most benefits.
Cooking with marijuana isn’t too complicated, but you do need to learn how to extract THC and CBD. Once you get a hang of it, you can make delicious cakes, cookies, smoothies, and marijuana concoctions! You can even have carb-free marijuana goodies!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this book:
- What’s the difference between THC and CBD and how each affect our bodies
- How to extract THC and calculate its proper dose for various recipes
- A bunch of amazingly delicious recipes with cannabis as the main ingredient
- How to choose the best CBD oils for tasty smoothies and shakes
- What are the benefits of cooking with cannabis and how to make hash from stems and leaves
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Even if you’re not a cooking expert, these recipes are simple enough for anyone to use. The extraction might be tricky, but this book features a step-by-step guide that’s super easy to follow. You will learn to cook with cannabis in no time!Paperback
15 cm x 22 cm