These hemp sandals are hand-made in Nepal and available in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Materials: Hemp, Rubber Sole
- Colour: Orange & Yellow Tie-dye
- Size: 40, 41
As this is a handmade product, some small variations may occur.
Shoe Sizing Guide
How to Measure
It's important to measure your foot accurately to find the right size shoe. To work out the size you will require, please follow these steps:
- Measure the length of your foot by standing on a flat surface with your full weight on your foot, then measure the distance from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe
- Add 15-20mm to your foot length to allow your foot room to move. This will give you the footbed length you need to find your shoe size.
- Example: Helen's foot measures 245mm long. Helen adds 15mm to her foot's length to find she will fit comfortably into a Size 40 (260mm Footbed Length).
Find Your Size
Find your shoe measurement on the size chart below to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.