A Beginner’s Guide to Cultivating and Consuming Marijuana for Recreational or Medical Use
Learn how to grow high-quality marijuana right in the comfort of your backyard for fun and profit with the ultimate guide to cultivating cannabis
Are you seriously considering growing your own cannabis, but have no idea where to begin Tired of wasting your money on crappy, low-quality marijuana Are you wary of laced cannabis from unscrupulous dealersIf you answered yes to any of these questions, then this guide is just what you need.In this guide,
Tom Gordon skips the fluff and shows you everything you need to know to grow healthy, robust and highly potent buds with the latest growing knowledge and methods, from choosing the right strains to selecting a healthy mother plant or whether to plant indoors or outdoors.
Here's a small snippet of what you're going to learn in Growing Cannabis:
- Everything you need to know about the historically significant and controversial cannabis plant
- Life-changing benefits of properly regulated marijuana use and proven ways cannabis can be used to fight diseases and addictions
- The different strains of cannabis plants and how to figure out the one that is just right for you
- Factors to consider when deciding whether to grow your marijuana indoors or outdoors
- The ultimate outdoor marijuana growing calendar to help you effectively prepare for cultivation
- Simple, effective hacks to help you select healthy, high-quality cannabis seeds
- All you need to know about lighting, temperature and air when dealing with marijuana seedsSteps to help you choose a robust mother plant for your marijuana
- Step-by-step instructions to clone a marijuana plant without fuss or headaches...and tons more!
Whether it's your very first time cultivating marijuana or you're a seasoned cannabis farmer looking for new tips and techniques to upgrade your gardening skills, the information contained in Growing Cannabis will equip you with all the knowledge you need to produce high-quality buds every timePaperback
13 cm x 20 cm