My doctor just recommended I try medical marijuana. Now what?
Award-winning journalist David Downs gets this question all the time. Thanks to rapid advance of medical marijuana laws and research, Americans have entered a new era of treatment options for the toughest diseases.
They have a lot of questions, and The Medical Marijuana Guidebook has the answers. This book is the first concise, professional, mainstream how-to guide to legally and safely access medical cannabis.
The Medical Marijuana Guidebook covers:
- The steps to obtaining a doctor's recommendation for cannabis;
- How to obtain a state medical marijuana ID card;
- How to find a caregiver or dispensary;
- Popular medical uses for marijuana;
- Ways of using medical marijuana, including vaporizers, edibles, and tinctures;
- Common dosages and popular strains;
- Terms like TCH, CBD, indica and sativa, and the science behind the botanical.
David Downs is a best-selling author based in San Francisco. A Medill School of Journalism Fellow, Downs has written for WIRED, Rolling Stone, The New York Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
Downs is the contributing author of the best-selling book Beyond Buds. A syndicated columnist, and editor, Downs is considered a national expert on cannabis science, policy, and culture, and has appeared on National Public Radio, and lectured at the University of California Berkeley.Paperback
18 cm x 25 cm x 1 cm