A History of Cannabis/Hemp/Marijuana
THE OFFICIAL 14TH EDITION from Herer Media &publishing. In this thoroughly researched, scrupulously annotated and shockingly provocative book you'll learn:
* How and why cannabis prohibition began and what that has meant to America.
* All the uses of hemp as medicine, food, fuel, fiber, paper and as a plastic replacement.
* The straight dope on marijuana smoking and the effects on the human body.
* Who profits from the prohibition and criminalization of cannabis.
* What you can do to speed up legalization and profit from the coming changes.
Once again includes Jack's original research in the back.As the most popular book about Cannabis/Hemp in history, The Emperor Wears No Clothes is required reading for anyone interested in how this plant can heal themselves, their families and the planet.
22 cm x 28 cm x 2 cm